Looks like you are getting your blog back up to speed. Sorry for the confusion. It was awesome to have you here to do so many fun things with. Life is not always that fun, just when you come. We were sad to see you go but it really was a blast, and you weren't very sick that is much to be grateful for. Miss you already can't wait to see you next month! Hope we can finalize our plans!
I remember living in Clinton and taking my plastic bag outside, climbing up on top of the mailbox and then jumping off in hopes that my bag would make a good parachute. Nope, so I would try over and over and I finally gave up. Kids are so cute. Drew will pretend he is the hulk and pretend to pick up a heavy car and throw it at David and they will do this back and forth. It's really funny. Have a great day.
3 comments:
Looks like you are getting your blog back up to speed. Sorry for the confusion. It was awesome to have you here to do so many fun things with. Life is not always that fun, just when you come. We were sad to see you go but it really was a blast, and you weren't very sick that is much to be grateful for. Miss you already can't wait to see you next month! Hope we can finalize our plans!
It's looking good!:) We're patiently waiting.......:) It was fun talking to you the other day!!
I remember living in Clinton and taking my plastic bag outside, climbing up on top of the mailbox and then jumping off in hopes that my bag would make a good parachute. Nope, so I would try over and over and I finally gave up.
Kids are so cute. Drew will pretend he is the hulk and pretend to pick up a heavy car and throw it at David and they will do this back and forth. It's really funny.
Have a great day.
Post a Comment