CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

April 15, 2008

CHANDLER says, "Can I fly with my towel?" Chandler just out of the shower is trying to fly with his towel wrapped around.
I told him to flap his wings really hard and jump off the couch and he COULD FLY.
"Really?, OK come on Landon lets go fly!!"
I love their sweetness and innocence. They love everything, I love it!!

5 comments:

Michael and Rachel said...

I'm so glad you are back! Yeah, well I have been meaning to call you. The reason it didn't work was because when you go into pyzam to look at the different backgrounds, the one you had chosen didn't have any words in the post sections in the example template. If you choose one with words in it, it works. Sorry if you don't like this one, I thought it was the clostest to your last one. :) Very cute pictures!! Miss you guys lots. Wish we could come down for the baptism. Take lots of pictures though! LOVE YOU!!

alise said...

Such a cute picture of Chandler. Connor wants us to get a bigger house so Chan can have his own room to stay with us :) He misses him. Sounds like you had a lot of fun in Utah.

H Wilde said...

AMBER!!! AHHH, well I think it's been decided we won't be able to come to the baptism. I am very saddened by it. It was bad with the other manager and now they will have a big sale that weekend so it's really good that we didn't get tickets cause Ed wouldn't have been able to go. Those people are going to work on their marriage now after all thank goodness! Love you miss you

Kristy C said...

nice to see your blog back, Amber!

Lynn said...

I like the pics in your slideshow! How was Utah?!