
Our brave Madison was baptized on May 3. She was nervous about having her dad put her under the water but she did great. She has been the most joyful and most honorable child. She is taking her promises very seriously. She is trying so hard to be responsible, trustworthy, and kind.
She is doing a great job. I hope she will rub off all her goodness onto me before she soaks all of my bad. She is so helpful and has just really been a breath of fresh air. We have had fun reading and telling good stories to each other at night time.
I love you Madison!
May 13, 2008
Labels: Madison was baptized
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So fun! Congrats to your baby girl. I can't believe your kids are old enough to be baptized. You go mom! Beautiful, fun & awesome kids!! Love you Ams.
I wish I could've been there. Madison looked so pretty in the pictures mom had. When she was here during Easter she was so helpful with my kids and so caring, she has really grown up a lot.
Love the sweet pic of her holding the flower! So sad to miss such a special moment for her. I hope it all went great. Sure miss you guys. Love how much Madison played with Melly and Melly just loves her and asks for her all the time. Can't wait to see you soon! Congrats MaddY! HAppy Birthday TODAY CHANDLER!
looks like we all blogged today yeah!
I guess you blogged the other day. But I did a lot today take a look!! LOVE YOU!
What a sweet picture. It really captures the innocence and wonder of the special event. And Chandler is 5 now! Wow.
We LOVED being there. The spirit was so strong (sounds cliche, but it really was). I loved getting a big hug from Madison. Such a special day for you all!
Post a Comment