CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

March 3, 2008

TAGGED!!

So as I am trying still to fix some computer glitches and Ryan calls for "I need some new pants can you bring some to work?"

I am pondering on the questions I should answer.

1. 10yrs ago? I was a full time nanny with 3 boys (sound familiar?) and I was just still a little glum from breaking up with the cutest boy Brad. Who worked in a coffee shop. He was a guitar player his pet mouse was his favorite.
I gave him a giraffe tie for Christmas and said goodbye. So by March I was in full swing with the opera that was to be performed in April. We were already with dress rehearsals and all. I was in full time college classes and come home to making dinner and helping the boys with homework!
Ryan was in the picture. He And I both broke up at Christmas with other people. He was fun, always happy, no drama. We got along like brother and sister. I would flirt by calling him up and asking him to go to the gym and we could work out together! Seriously he liked to lift weights and play basketball and I liked my machines and running. So we went together to work out on our own and meet up to check on each other every 15min or so. Sad, ok but this was our life. He was so busy with school work and I was so busy with the opera and the boys. But but good things are coming. He kisses me for the first time on the 3rd week of March.

2.5 things on list
Take Ryan pants
Finish blog
To many things to count
Pick up kids at 12:30
Scratch Mon off on calender!!

3. Favorite snacks
Well this is hard, but I really have to say:
--New orange muffins Rachel and I just made
--chocolate resess (shhh don't tell I'm not supposed to have them)
--bean burritos from El pollo Loco
--chips & salsa
--trail mix from Bare Naked

4. I worked:
-- Blockbuster 2yrs. with friends and loved it!
--McDonalds playpal first to help out kids in the over sized jungle gym.
I TOOK THIS JOB SERIOUS, so don't laugh
Rescue poor defenseless kids out of the balls.
Climbed to the top of the tubes and rescued children when they were lost.
Cleaned up the urine in the tubes (ha ha I never had this happen on my break!) but the others did
Yes that was important. I learned valuable lessons like: Don't send babies up in the tube. And it is gross in there so bathe your children if you let them play in them.
--Secretary
--Nanny for 2 full time yrs. I loved it!
--Secretary


5 Things you don't know and shouldn't
---I secretly want to be a dance teacher in San Antonio at my friends studio
----I want to eat anything, anytime
---I love my toes
---I still want to skydive and fly jet planes or just be an astronaut, that would suffice
----I am pregnant (no just kidding ) but thinking about it for sometime now


I tag, Breehan, Sara, Jayme, and Lynn Good luck



2 comments:

Kristy C said...

>Rescue poor defenseless kids out of the balls.<
Friggin hilarious, Amber!LOL

alise said...

I'll go skydiving with you!