CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

March 3, 2008

MONDAYS MONDAYS MONDAYS YEAH !!!
No Baby No!! I cannot even sign up on my blog without Landon fighting me.
I know I should do it later and stuff, but I just get to nauseated these days. I thought I would try early in the morning when I feel better.
Sorry, I just get so bad after a migraine blah blah any ways they seem to be better on an overall basis but I have to keep the stress down. I just received to stresser phone calls last week and I am trying to stay calm.
1st is to come up with 2 songs to sing for the big Relief society event on Sat March 15, only two weeks to go.
2nd I had no idea the Stake YW pres. scheduled a sports event March 13th. They scheduled it without my knowledge and the first call I get is "Oh hello we wanted to know if you need help for the activity." That was on Thurs? Anyway, I no its not a big deal just that my singing partner cannot make it and I hate to do it by myself, the bringing in the spirit all by myself thing is a little nerve racking. And the sports event is only put together by me alone. And I always get around 100 girls there.

NO Problem thats what we do right? I cannot tell my mom about it she will just flip out and say well tell them your not doing it, period.

Oh mom if your reading its OK I LOVE YOU FOR IT!
But at least I fixed the computer this morning just from sure-dumb-luck and was able to actually get on my blog!!!
1. I need to fix my finances,
2.get some time on itunes to figure out where to put the songs and download them?
3. Finish my 13 loads of laundry, I'm down to 4 but now that it is MON and sun past I have another load so total is 5 1/2 .
4. Get a sitter to sit with kids (I hate that part, finding someone) so I can meet with Madison's teacher to see how the this 3rd trimester will come out. This is where I will determine if she will take the 2nd grade all over again. I hit my end along time ago.
5. Clean up and put some sides to yesterday's roast.
6. What is this tag thing? I should put that on THE TO DO LIST
7. Sign Chandler up for Kindergarten.
8. I thought since I am so far I should print this up for today and use it.
You don't have to keep reading!!

So to all who love MONDAYS< Happy Monday < !!

4 comments:

Michael and Rachel said...

I didn't know you had all of this to do! Did this happen when I was there? I could have helped you! Well, let me know if I can help anyway. Miss you lots!! We need to just move there. :)

Gabriela Hull said...

I love Mondays, too!! I just recently started our family blog. I added you as a friend. I hope that's OK. Hope today is better!

Kristy C said...

ugh.......I despise mondays LOL
Its the busiest day of the week usually! LOL
I loved reading all your lists-haha!

alise said...

A couple of key things. 1) You should take your mom's advice and just say no--when it really is not going to work. 2) Chandler is starting Kindergarten!!! :) Monday's suck.