CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 12, 2008


A day out in the Sun.

Chand was too sick to go to preschool, so we took off!!
We spend the day playing and getting out in the sun.
Fun to play with the little ones, they are so fun to show new and exciting things to. We just did something different for a change. We had a blast!!

5 comments:

sara said...

sometimes fresh air is all it takes to set things back in order again.

alise said...

Hope you guys are feeling better. We will be out there this weekend. We've already dodged a bullet at my mom's house. She was really sick! Anyway, I'm also "tagging" you. So go to my blog to check out what you HAVE to do! :) Can't wait to see your responses!

Lynn said...

did you guys go to san diego for pres. weekend? are you guys sick?!!!

H Wilde said...

amber I need you to blog more often so I can read about what's up when we I don't get the info often enough over the phone! tag your it...
1. 10 years ago:
2. 5 things on my to-do list today:
3. Snacks I enjoy:
4. What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
5. 5 places I have lived:
6. 5 jobs that I have had:
7. 3 of my BAD habits
8. 5 Random Things people don't know about me:
4 (or 5) people I tag:

alise said...

Now you've been "double tagged." That's like a double-dog-dare. Get on it! What are you, busy? :)