CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 8, 2008

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewert will be the lead actors for the upcoming movie from the trilogy TWILIGHT by Stephanie Meyer.
Fun filled books that are certainly a hit for those who enjoy an adventure.
Robert Pattinson is in the Harry Potter series as Cedric Diggory the boy who is killed by Voldermort. I see him as someone who could really make 'Edward' the main character in TWILIGHT work. He is talented, and seems to hold himself with confidence, but have a seriousness, and then a sweetness. He has the soft look and the distinct features that Bella describes so fully. But he can pull on the dark, scary side of the other life he needs to portray.
I am excited, I think he can be great and no matter how everyone has envisioned Edward, he will not be able to be quite as perfect as what a million girls think he should be. It is not possible, so being open minded will help a little.

Then Kristen Stewert. She is a young actress who is not yet known to everyone, but she is good at the roles she chooses. She will be great for this role as well. She will Play 'Bella' with some of the talents she already holds. Some challenges for her, but she will be able to help us to believe that Stephanie made this role just for her.
She is in the cute movie. Catch that kid

They start the filming this month!!
The fourth book comes out this next spring/summer

4 comments:

Michael and Rachel said...

Still haven't read the books yet! Jeez, I need to read 'em before the movies come out! Time is running out. Oh well, it'll happen someday. :) CAN'T WAIT to come see you guys!! And be in the warm weather. Anyway, thanks for the update, I had no idea. Love you Ambular!

alise said...

That's some exciting news. I need to hurry and read the series. I've had to put my reading of Twilight on hold b/c I accidentally returned it to the library with the kids stuff. I was on a waiting list to begin with--so there's not much chance of me getting it back anytime soon. I guess I should just buy it.

Lynn said...

I'll have to catch up on these books sometime in the near future.

I missed the polls on the side but I'm all for concurrent multi-sport activity, as long as you want to drive him around and he enjoys playing...and keeps up with his studies of course!

Anonymous said...

...not to mention those huge caterpillars crawling across his face.