Yes the beach days are over! On Sat. morning we sat cuddled under the playground equipment (literally) trying not to get soaked!! We had to kick some of the small children out so us grown ups could fit! Julie Flannery and I with our babies and another lady with her baby standing under the over hang (looks just like a tall tent for moms.) We had to climb up the play ground equip. Which was wet and slippery by the way and huddle to stay dry and reasonably warm while watching the other children's soccer games!! Can you believe it? Soccer is a mad sport, they only cancel if there is thunder and lightning. *CRAZY* So in Southern California you understand this dilemma, that they never ever cancel soccer!! Not even in the 7:30AM rain, freezing, wind. Of course Ryan is saying, "No problem, you take them this one weekend by yourself while I go to Montana and hunt!" The only weekend it should snow and by the way the mud and grass and wetness of it all is grand with baby Landon and Madison who runs through a huge, thick mud pile. "Yes, I said to myself of course it would be this weekend that I get to do this on my own. YEA!! Can we do it again next week? No, cause Ryan will be here and it will be sunny and hot! Do I sound a tad bitter?
October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Beach days are never over here so come visit anytime...
Post a Comment