
This is Chandler's debut:
Tonight Chan says, "So when I have babies in my tummy and Madison does too," (meaning when I and Madison are older and have kids) "will you still be this size?" (meaning- still this age)
I said, "No I will be older and have wrinkles."
Chan says, "Coool, so then if your older then you will die after that?"
Yes much later though, I said.
"Well then, he said, when you die then the cops will come FIX you and pinch you, then you will be better again.
I will not be dead anymore?
Nope!
Wow I am so grateful for the easy death discussion and now I will never have to feel worried.
Or should I be terribly worried that my son has no clue what goes on later. At least he is able to rest at night.
Next story: He is not tired at 11:19pm because of a long late nap. So I came downstairs and thought I would try putting the fudge I made over ice cream. Yes, the fudge did not set and is more of a thick sauce for ice cream. So Chan follows me down and says, oh Good were having ice cream just DON"T TELL THE KIDS!!
Last story: He is my cuddle bunny whom would like to stay home forever!! He says, "I don't want to go to preschool tomorrow, its boring and so is soccer so I don't want to go anymore to school or soccer." "You cant stop going" I said. "Mom it just 2 things"he said.
I said" but its the only 2 things you do."
"Its ok, Ican be here at home!"
This is Our Chan sitting in between us in bed and he says, "See I told you there was room in your bed for me." He is nice and cozy and loves it there!!
October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Avery and Chandler are twin cousins. She always takes a late nap and then stays up later than anyone else in the house and she said EXACTLY the same thing the other night when I told her there wasn't enough room in our bed. Funny.
Post a Comment