CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

October 25, 2007


This is what we worked on today! Michaels one wall of squares
Crazy, Yes The light color is light blue.
Fun project. We will throw some sports and other fun things!
Michael did a great job.
Thanks to Crissa for her great math skills and patience.
Any other suggestions on what we could do with the rest of the decor?

4 comments:

sara said...

is that in michael's room? cool!

Lynn said...

That's so neat. And Michael painted it himself? It's like a giant rubiks cube. You guys sure have been productive with school canceled!

Jayme said...

That wall is GREAT! how long did it take? I want to be crafty too :)

Michael and Rachel said...

NOW it makes sense! I LOVE it! I was wondering with all that tape if you were just trying to keep the wall from falling down. :) But it looks wonderful and I can't wait to see it in person!