
These are Crissa's Creation! They are baby diaper bags. They hold up to 4 diapers and a box of wipes. So cute, these purses are stylish and helpful when you need to change fast. When a spouse needs to go and change, say at a restaurant or church they can take them and go!! So wonderful. Then if that is not cool enough she found this great fabric (to the left) and has made her own nursing covers to take anywhere and nurse in any public place.
So great, I wish I could still nurse. They will also come in a variety of fabrics. Let me know if you are interested. She has great ideas and hopes to have a web site up and running soon to purchase them. 
October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is a great idea. I am always scrounging around for diapers, especially now that I am in the in between diaperbag stage. I love the tough camo. Hoo-ah!
Oh, if you want to still nurse I've got a live one for you. He's been weaned 3 times but somehow keeps getting me to give in.
Hello Amber!! All those bags are so cute!!! I really like the green and cream poka dot one. I'll see you tomorrow at church so I'll let you know!! Thanks!!!!!!
Hi Amber! I feel terrible, I just received the invitation I sent YOU! There was a mistake somehow and it got returned. I'm sad, it would have been fun to have you here too! We're going to have another get together when Ryan leaves, so you have to come to that :)
Post a Comment