
"We are taking a trip kids!"
"WHERE?"
"We aren't telling you but will let it be a fun surprise"
"AH NO We want to help plan."
"Sorry you'll have to wait and see!"
We took 5 days to play in Aug.
Here are some of the things we did-
We started out on an evening and took the kids up the Palm Springs Tram.
October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a fun trip!! Hope all is well with you guys! We are enjoying Orem. I'm bloggin too! Check it out. Jen
Well, now you've updated us from AUGUST, what about the other trips you've taken since. Like one without the kids... Can't wait to hear about it.
Amber ... what a fun trip. I love reading about what you guys are doing. Seems like we never get to talk, busy ... busy!! love ya mom.
how fun! you guys are so good about doing family trips. i hope we can start doing that soon.
Wow vacation, what is that? I am so glad you guys got to go and do so many fun things. I should tell Dave about the Science museum, that would get us there faster I'm sure. I am so happy you updated it's good to see you guys and your kids are getting so big it's crazy. Can't wait to see you in December if you are still doing that.
happy bday to michael...in about 15 minutes anyway!
Hey tell us more about your dads book! I just looked it up on Amazon - cool!!
How fun!! Surprises are the best when you're a kid! You have a cute family!!:)
Post a Comment