


For our Young Womens sports event we played
Chicago Ball and Crab soccer!!
We had so much fun. I loved watching the girls as well as the leaders on the floor like a crab chasing the soccer ball!!
Chicago Ball is where you play the same baseball game but you do not use mits and the ball is the size of a grapefruit!!
My friend Leslie played on her mission, in Chicago. She provided the ball. The baseball is still larger then the women's soft baseball!! It was so much fun. We ate tons of fruit and veggies with cranberries to close off the evening. Thanks to all my special helpers!! Those helping me to prepare the fruit before hand was so generous!!
December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
sounds like a lot of fun! glad you had a good time.
Woohoo! I'm glad you had fun, that you felt good (for the majority) and that it's over. :) You are very good at that fun stuff.
Hey Ryan & Amber,
I found your url on the Christmas card you sent last year and thought I would share ours w/you since it is FINALLY up. It's rothfam5.blogspot.com I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It seems like yesterday when you came to our wedding and Madison kept pointing to me and said "pincess Fiona?"
Talk to ya later,
Kayla (Mortensen)
Hey Amber!! Just wanted to tell you how much you guys will be missed by us. I really appreciated your friendship and enjoyed spending time working out w/ you. You have a very sweet spirit and a beautiful family. Hopefully we can keep in touch. Love ya!!
Amber!!! I'm so glad I found you! Your Mom friend requested me on Facebook and I went to her blog and then found yours! You have such a cute family!
It is such a joy having Landon in our class. He is a sweet little boy.
Post a Comment