CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

July 13, 2008



Twilight trilogy is coming soon to theaters.
This picture is from their website but thought it
was appealing to show and hopefully catch attention
to all reading.

The film director and others working have made this
book come to life and I am sure it will become believable.

My dad is a big time book guru and see the books come to life all the time. This is my first real experience with reading first and then come see the ideas come out to life. I am excited.

3 comments:

Michael and Rachel said...

Woohoo! It is going to be amazing. :)

Michael and Rachel said...

Okay, so none of you have been doing this, so I decided to make it more obvious...TAG! YOU'RE IT! :) Love ya!

1.Name 5 Things I Do for Myself:
2.Name 5 Kind Things I Do For My Friends, Kids, or Spouse:
3.Name 5 Kind Things I Do for Strangers:
4.Name 5 Hobbies I Enjoy:

Carrie-kins said...

amber we love twilight....cant wait:)