CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

July 25, 2008

Have you seen our dog?

Bowser our beloved dog got out yesterday around 11:00am.
Ryan, now upset says, " You guys go and and I will look for him.
Michael get on your bike and go one way, I'll go the other."

So for 2 hrs they are searching for Bowser.
We searched in fields and Chandler called for him through the car window.
MINI STORY:
Chan, saw a man in his car and he was looking around cause he was at a red light.
just a red light, and Chan says, " AHH that guy is helping us look for bowser too!!"

ABOUT BOWSER:
Bowser is a hunting dog, and likes it. He pounces everytime the kids are trying to get through the fence or garage. He will shoot up the street and then we have to talk him into coming back.
I fall 3rd in the family, if you did not know, I thought I would tell you.

BOWSERS OWN WORDS:
Bowser says he is 2nd in line and of course Ryan is the ALMIGHTY and ALL POWERFUL GOD coming in First place. Ryan is Bowser's hero.
So you can imagine what happens when I have to go get bowser up the street after he escapes.

BACK TO STORY:
He has his favorite places he goes when he takes off.
Any way the kids are all crying last night when Bowser is still gone. They would not go to bed and Ryan thought since he had to survive the night with coyotes he would give them the

LIFE TALK:
Bowser may not come back. YOu have to be prepared for that. Life is not fair and sometimes we get hurt or lose our loved ones>What a talk for a 5yr. old and even an 8yr. old. They did not take it well.

I was gone. When I got back about 11:40pm Ryan was so sad and he told me the kids were so worried too. THE HOUSE FELT LIKE IT WAS IN MOURNING.

So after a long sleepless night, the kids started yelling and cheering that Bowser had made it home safe and sound at about 7:40am. Ryan says he probably had to hide out from coyotes till it was safe to get back.

I THINK: Bowser, just like us all, like to get out and see the country for a while and he will come back when he is ready. He always does.

7 comments:

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

oh how sad!! I hope you find him!

Lynn said...

Well I'm so glad he came back! We do all need a break every now and then don't we?

KC and DL said...

cute blog! I'm glad your dog came home!

jen said...

man, i'm gald he's back. that must be so hard for kids to understand.

alise said...

We have lost 2 cats to coyotes. I was disturbed that the kids didn't seem to miss them all that much. Everyone now and then they would say that they missed one of them. But that was it. No shedding of tears, nothing.

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

Did you find him????

Pattersons said...

so glad he found his way home!