After a long fall of soccer we thought we would like to get into basketball.
I always like basketball and the change of pace. Indoors, warm, no mud or grass, and there are chairs already provided!! I really enjoy watching the sport and Michael has gotten the best coach ever. He takes it so seriously we are at 4x a week practices and oh we missed the crazy, New Years eve Pract. Whoa.
Madison is so excited to get started in her blue hightops from last year. She has grown but I guess her shoes still fit, NICE! (I am known to buy shoes extra sizes bigger so that the shoe situation stays more undercontrol.) That is until I get tired of Madison's shoes 0r I see cute ones on the shelf and oh, man it is time to get shoes again!! Little Girl's shoes are so cute, by the way, why can't I find some in my size?
But back to basketball we will find out more for her in Madison on Friday.
She loves it and does so well. She is getting more aggressive every year!
Oh and she would like to mention that she will be a "cheerleader" for Michael's team. They will wear blue shorts and a tee-shirt. She is bumbed that she will not get an official cheerleader skirt though.
January 9, 2008
Basketball tryouts
Labels: Basketball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I watched my friend's son play basketball this week. I can't believe how good (and aggressive) they are in 2nd grade! I would love to catch one of Michael's basketball games (and bonus, with cheerleader!) Maybe we can get out there. See guys soon!
It's so fun that your kids are enjoying their sports so much! They are getting pretty athletic! good luck keeping up with all the things you guys have going on! P.s. we haven't talked in a long time even about having the baby! we need to catch up! Take care. love holly
I voted yes and then realized that I was the only one:( but I'm glad to see that someone came and voted yes with me so now I don't feel so bad. I love all your pictures! Did Sara take the one with all your kids on the bed?? I love it!!
Your kids are definately ultra-athletic so I'm sure they are good at whatever sport you/they choose. I also buy shoes big...buut mostly I love Hawaii where shoes are optional!
Post a Comment