CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 8, 2009

We took a vacation to Mammoth lakes!! We left to the unknowing adventures of the trees, mountains, and green grasses. We came back pleased with the results. The scenery was spectacular. We also drove through Yosemite. Which was a wonderful place to see.
We did everything you could possibly do up in the woods. It was quiet and majestic.
Ryan enjoys the geological parts of the scenery and gives us a tour not of just animals, plant life and fish, but also of rocks, mountains and volcanic rock. We collected special rocks and every large stick that past the "quality test."
We left with hopes of rest and simplicity and we were not dissapointed. We came back rested, renewed and ready to start another school year!!

3 comments:

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

sounds like fun!!!! I didnt know you guys escaped!! next time, take us with you:))

Lynn said...

I want to see more pictures! And next time I want to be invited. You need a nanny right?

Lynn said...

That's really funny - I think Theresa and I commented at exactly the same time. Looks like you'll have a couple of nannies ;)