Chandler started preschool today! He said, "Why are you combing my hair with a girl comb?"(hair brush) "And why are you doing my hair like were going to church? Are we going to church? " "Mom," sigh "why is my hair this way when it is supposed to go the other way?" Ryan must part it on the opposite side. "Mom I think you should stay and be my teacher." I need my spiderman backpack, with my shark, cell phone, and other toys to go too. I did not ask you to pack me a lunch with all these things in it. I don't like peaches, you know. I wanted to tell you what to put into it." (yeah cheetos, chips, and a healthy, banana)
On and on he went with talking and you could see him trying to be brave but he was nervous!
He had a blast! He and his friend Nathan started out with blocks and he was happy to send me off with a quick kiss. I did catch him glance back quickly at the other kids to see if a kiss was an appropriate thing to do in preschool. Harder on us then them, I think.
September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment